Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Warden

Dan's Stam PvP Builds

A lot of people have asked me what setups I run in PvP, so I figured I'd post them here. This will cover DK and Warden, since that's what I play most.Gear (both DK and Warden):Head: Bloodspawn - Infused - Tri-stat glyphShoulders: Bloodspawn - Impe...
Member avatar small Rhal Oakley 23d
Rhal Oakley5228Member avatar small Rhal Oakley 22d
Warden

Clair's Mediocre Warden Tank

Clair’s Mediocre Warden Tank• Race: Argonian.• Attributes: 35 health/29 stamina. • Consumables: Tri-stat food and potions. Though as an Argonian trash pots work well.• Mundus: The Lord- flat bonus to health. • Gear: Your standard tank setups. For ...
Small clair 59d
clair5143Small clair 57d
Warden

Warden Tanking 101 (Az)

The goal of this setup is to be a trials tank foremost and a secondary healer as needed.Which Race? Argonian (9% max health / 3% max magicka / 5% to healing done and received / 4620 to H+M+S quaffing a potion!) Not a wasted stat to be had. Imperia...
Small Azazel 73d
Azazel 6133Member avatar small Brazen 68d
Warden

Az's Warden Tank Build

This is like watching static on the old TV when the show goes off the air.Just watching..Waiting...Watching...Waiting...Watching.. watching. Watching...
Small Duck 73d
Azazel 8166Small Duck 73d
Warden

Double Dual Wield PvP Magicka Warden - Extinction 2.0!

Hey guys, check it out. A lot of you helped farm the gear, this is the result!Click Me!
Small Static 102d
Static369Small Static 102d
Warden

Dual Wield / Bow | Stamden | PVE DPS | Morrowind

RaceImperial (my race), optimal: khajit (crit) and redguard (sustain, not as great, but still good)Attribute distribution54 Stamina, 10 Health (I don't have undaunted bonuses yet)Star SignThe ThiefGear5x Two Fanged Snake, 3x Vicious Ophedian, 2x V...
Small Rylii 327d
Rylii2144Small Lenore 174d
Warden

Insights to Warden Healing (reddit post)

Reading through this, this morning and impressed by this fellows write up, discussions and answers. Some REALLY good stuff in here from the perspective of a vTrials main healing Warden. The philosophy behind the Earthgore set for a Warden is a g...
Small Oakos 198d
Oakos 2103Small Throm the First 198d
Warden

Crazy Damage Mag Warden PVP Build!

Check it out.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlsF8NAMgw
Small Static 201d
Static173Small Static 201d
Warden

WARDENS

Enter Warden Info Here
Small Spritely Green 335d
Spritely Green16309Small Sallington 333d
Warden

Magic Warden or Stamina (pve)

What the best for the first warden class I level in pve. (So I dont get to 50 and its bad)I heard magic warden have some problem. (not sure if the problem are fixed)So should I start with stamin or magci
Member avatar small Pomkiller 336d
Pomkiller281Small Randal Thor 336d
Warden

Leaked Warden DPS gameplay

https://youtu.be/miomuSGoPzILooks OP to me
Member avatar small Alatyr 1y
Alatyr263Small Azazel 1y
Page 1