Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Templar

Healer's 5 sets (a simplified list with the Templar in mind)

A listing of useful 5 sets for healers in ESO, specifically Templars. The sets in gold are the sets I use most often. Spell Power Cure (White Gold Tower): The most important set to us as healers/support, it buffs everything you and your group doe...
Small Oakos 17d
Oakos 5181Small Oakos 10d
Templar

The Paladin - A Hybrid Tank/DPS Build

I enjoy creating builds that are "theme" in nature. I like the challenge. The next one I want to create is a “Paladin” and the Templar is a great class to accomplish this. This build is an ongoing process where I’m always changing or tweaking some...
Small Ogromus 96d
Ogromus11264Member avatar small Barachiel 13d
Templar

Templar Trials Healer, Hybrid and VMA

NEW HYBRID BUILD COMING SOON-ISH(tm)Welcome back folks! This is version 6 of my healing build and while not A LOT has changed I wanted to rewrite my guide and simplify it for those interested. In my previous guides I list out A LOT of different ...
Small Oakos 205d
Oakos 12679Small Oakos 25d
Templar

New Stam Templar build

I was thinking of equiping her with Hundings and Strength of the Automoton. The blade bar has Bitting Jabs and Rending Slashes for primary dmg, with Rearming Trap, Power of Light and Deadly Clock.With Automoton I would only need to farm the Jewel...
Member avatar small SirJake990 55d
SirJake9903100Member avatar small SirJake990 55d
Templar

Creating a Healer with the new patch

Hey folks - When the new patch drops next week, it was my intention to create a Healer.I was leaning toward a Breton Templar Healer. In the long term, I would want this character to be a true healer and pure support character, although I know in...
Small Merlin Pendragon 73d
Merlin Pendragon370Small Oakos 73d
Templar

Healing, Hybriding and DPS'ing

Had a few questions today about Magicka Templars. I'm not the most experienced Templar player in the guild but here's what a know.ADD YOUR THOUGHTS,THIS IS HARDLY A FINISHED PRODUCT!!! WE DON'T WANT HEALING TO BECOME A STALE UNDISCUSSED TOPICBEFOR...
Small Marteene 92d
Marteene381Small Marteene 92d
Templar

Magplar PVP build

I am leveling a Magplar with the intent of PVP but I would like to use a destroy staff with dw or sword and board but most builds I see are either destroy/resto or dw/s&b. Anyone know if what I want is viable?
Small Mag1cianXII 141d
Mag1cianXII8145Small LlawlietW 140d
Templar

Switching between Healing and DPS Roles

Ok, I'm back with another stupid question. I've noticed our trial runs tend to have more healers come along than are needed, and so I was curious if it is possible, or something that any of you guys do, to have a set of skills/gear/etc. that woul...
Member avatar small Haericred 283d
Haericred10181Small Oakos 281d
Templar

Heavy Armor Templar Healer

Ok..this may be a really stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Can a heavy armor templar healer be viable for late-game PvE content? I've looked around for any decent-looking builds geared toward the concept, but not had a lot of succ...
Member avatar small Haericred 308d
Haericred595Small Throm the First 308d
Templar

2h Stamplar PVE DPS build

FOR MORROWINDRace My preference here is either Redguard of Bosmer for sustain (this is a light attack weave build), but any stam based race will work really.Attribute distribution Currently I run 0 Magicka/ 20 Health/ 44 Stamina, but the goal is ...
Member avatar small Alatyr 315d
Alatyr6144Member avatar small Alatyr 310d
Templar

Magicka Templar - PVP Build (Morrowind)

This is the core build I've been using on my Templar since Morrowind launch. The sustain is great, the sprint cost reduction and extra Stamina from Prisoner's is fantastic, and your Dark Flares hit like a truck despite 1 of your sets not even bein...
Small Sallington 317d
Sallington171Small Sallington 317d
Templar

Requesting help for a Templar DPS build using BSW

I've been running CoA looking for a BSW necklace and every time I join a group someone mentions they are looking for a BSW inferno staff. I just so happen to have one with sharpened but it sits in my bags because I don't know how to make a build ...
Small Radburn 324d
Radburn 155Small Radburn 324d
Templar

Gaurdplar Batttle grounds build idea

Tell me if I am being stupid with this build but I have been theory crafting what I want to do with my existing classes and I got the idea that my Templar could maybe just become my premade grup build. It would not work with PUGs very well as it ...
Member avatar small Technohic 362d
Technohic5100Member avatar small Technohic 361d
Templar

DW/Destro Magplar PvE DPS Homestead Updated

RaceImperial (my race), optimal: any of the magic actual racesAttribute distributionAll magickaStar SignThe ThiefGear5x Julianos (3x Body pieces, 2x Swords), 5x Infallable Aether (3x Jewllery, 2x Body Pieces), 2x Grothgar, 1x Maelstrom Inferno Sta...
Small Rylii 1y
Rylii35699Small Radburn 1y
Templar

Concept for a pvp healer build

I'm looking forward to battlegrounds and want to have a strong build ready when it launches. Originally I wanted to stick with my Blazing shield health regen monster but realized it would only be good at harassing and DKs do that better. Got me th...
Small Radburn 1y
Radburn 10155Small Radburn 1y
Templar

Stamplar - Open PvE Build Discussion

I've been playing around with my Stamplar again, trying to get it to a place where it does well against the target dummy test, and isn't totally useless in general.What I was running last night in a nMoL pug:5x Sunderflame3x Vicious Ophidian2x Agi...
Small Sallington 1y
Sallington6139Member avatar small Pomkiller 1y
Templar

Getting caught up with Templar changes

I'm downloading the game to jump back in and check out the updates (stopped playing around Dark brotherhood). I'm fairly certain I was using 5 x Julianos + 4 x seducer + 3 x willpower jewelry and magicka regen was around 1300-1500. I have access t...
Small Radburn 1y
Radburn 7133Small Rylii 1y
Templar

Anyone have any suggestions for my build?

I've been kind of tweaking a bit but this is what I have had more "success" with lately. I general have been grinding/farming my resources needed to craft with breaks to PvP (which I primarily want to do) or some other guild events here and there...
Member avatar small Technohic 1y
Technohic10166Member avatar small Technohic 1y
Templar

Templar tank with healing (LIGHT ARMOUR)

From Deltia gamingThinking about level this up as my first tankany ideas on this build+ Fulfills two roles for the price of one+ Good healing+ High resistance with light armor– Weak damage– Not made for trialsNo stamina sustain issuehttp://deltias...
Member avatar small Pomkiller 1y
Pomkiller7135Small Duck 1y
Templar

"Paladin" Idea

So I like the idea of trying to play a "Paladin". A tank with the capability to be self sufficient enough that the healer could focus on keeping the DPS's alive, or in some cases, just use another DPS instead of a healer if a healer isnt available...
Member avatar small Arkadianwarking 1y
Arkadianwarking384Small Duck 1y