Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Nightblade

Stamina Nightblade PvE Build Updated for Summerset

EDITORS NOTE: THIS POST/BUILD IS CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION SO IT IS UP TO SNUFF FOR SUMMERSET. I WILL ADD THE FINISHING TOUCHES AND SCREENSHOTS WHEN I RETURN HOME NEXT WEEK.Hello party people I will be trying to type out and share some Stamblade ...
Small LlawlietW 114d
LlawlietW13529Small Oakos 5d
Nightblade

Magicka Nightblade DPS

This is my Magicka Nightblade DPS build. I've been extremely successful with it, it pulls crazy single taget DPS.First we're going to start off with gear then skills then rotation.Race: Dark Elf (Vampire)Mundus: Lover (solo and four man), Apprenti...
Small Marteene 115d
Marteene16629Member avatar small DeSyreni 55d
Nightblade

Strange off meta NB 2H / SB Build.

I was bored and fooling around with the skill calculator. Started getting crazy ideas. So I'll just throw it out there...Would something "like" this work. What are the major weaknesses to this build? I imagine this build being used from stealth.ht...
Member avatar small NorCal707 139d
NorCal707289Small LingRanLi 138d
Nightblade

Looking for a Nightblade build for dualing.

What is better Magica or Stamina?Dual wield, 2 handed, bow or destro?Looking for any and all suggestions.Everything that I have found is way to old.
Small Wayne (Sara's) 168d
Wayne (Sara's)3112Small Duck 166d
Nightblade

HotR NB builds?

Haven't seen any that really tickle my fancy yet.Has anyone seen one floating around that look viable?Strictly PvE for right now.
Small Darkmeer 290d
Darkmeer6183Small Oakos 289d
Nightblade

Magicka NB bomb build "Firebomb"

Check it!https://youtu.be/8-SN0jnVxD4
Small Static 1y
Static199Small Static 1y
Nightblade

Stamina Nightblade PvP specs

What are some of the good ones you guys know?My current plan weapon wise is dual wield / bow ...but I guess I'm not totally married to this. I just think running around as a shadow with a two hander is a bit immersion breaking.
Small islander1 (Fights-When-Drunk) 1y
islander1 (Fights-When-Drunk)3136Small Sallington 1y
Nightblade

Stam's Bane - Magicka Nightblade PVP

I wanted something to combat the current Stamina meta in PvP, and this build seems to be working out quite nicely.Sets:2x Grothgar - Head, Shoulders5x Thunderbug's Carpace - Necklance, Ring, Ring, Waist, Boots5x Kagrenac's Hope - Chest, Legs, Glov...
Small Sallington 1y
Sallington199Small Sallington 1y
Nightblade

New stamina nigthblade

I'm run with a stam nightblade.It just about a lv 50.Does anyone have any links about good end game build.
Member avatar small Pomkiller 1y
Pomkiller295Member avatar small Alatyr 1y
Nightblade

NB - Bloodflow Build

I ran across a video on youtube for a build called the Bloodflow Build:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR3GC15YVpEMy character Lumienne (VR1) is a low-level version of the build. If anyone is interested, I copied his build out to a google spreadshe...
Small sumwatt 2y
sumwatt5216Small Randal Thor 1y
Nightblade

PVP Help? Stam Recovery and Bow Build

Was reading about typical Stam NB DPS builds for PvP and saw where I should strive to get "3K buffed Stamina Recovery". How the hell can you get this? Currently I'm not even in the ballpark...On a related note - aside from the Maelstrom Bow (whi...
Small Panthera 2y
Panthera20445Small Shimmer 2y
Nightblade

Calling all night blades...

Best race for Magicka? Stamina?Why?Teach me please!
Small Colby 2y
Colby13312Small Ixtyr Falavir 2y
Nightblade

Any good bow-Blade builds?

Thinking of starting a Night Blade focusing on Bows. Not sure how I should build him.Thoughts? Suggestions?
Small Eel O'Brian 2y
Eel O'Brian8255Small Eel O'Brian 2y
Nightblade

Magblade leveling build

Anyone have ideas to build off of The "Umbra" http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/04/10/umbra-nightblade-leveling-build/ It's a bit confusing, because some of the text doesn't match the pictures, and then neither end up matching the videos. I'm looking ...
Member avatar small Derian Lochmoor 2y
Derian Lochmoor5174Small Ixtyr Falavir 2y
Nightblade

MAG NB Build

This my most recent NB and what I am doing with it. Most of ya know NB is my favorite class and this is my fourth that I am lvling. (Have 3 VR16 already tank/heals/stam DPS)After playing my healer I wanted a pure Mag DPS build. Here is what I am g...
Small Kraz 2y
Kraz092Small Kraz 2y
Nightblade

Nightblade DPS Builds

Anyone have any good Nightblade DPS builds both PVP and PVE. I'm V16, use bow and 2H and seem to be missing something because my avg DPS is about 3k.
Small Scootorious 2y
Scootorious299Small Kraz 2y
Nightblade

Request for Feedback

So My main Rayel - Redguard Stamina NB will be finally VR14 this week. I will grind one more night in the Rift to finish. I want to get this guy better for group content with good DPS and also look at more engaged PVP. I'm Bow and D/W for weapons ...
Member avatar small Rayel 2y
Rayel11289Member avatar small Rayel 2y
Nightblade

This is for Shimmer

Sorry, was annoying trying to explain myself using 250 word limit shout box.With Imperial you get 12% increase to health and 10% increase to Stamina. If you had 25,000 stamina 10% is 2500 more stamina.If you were aiming for 20,000 health total you...
Small Radburn 2y
Radburn 3135Small Kraz 2y
Nightblade

My Take on a Nightblade Tank....

So just got my NB tank to VR Levels and only grouped it a couple times. Did well, but want to put it out here for critique and maybe help other NB tanks in the future.So the theory behind my NB tank is a tank that will hold aggro while being able ...
Small Kraz 3y
Kraz5176Small Kraz 2y
Nightblade

Big Deeps Stamina NB - 10k-19k DPS

Gear:........................................................................^^ By Spell Pen i did mean Armor Pen ^^MUNDUS STONE: The WarriorWEREWOLF for 15% stam regen passive (mine is 1150ish with no + recovery items)Stamina glyphs on all armorW...
Small Ohai 2y
Ohai10321Small Ohai 2y