Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Sorcerer

Stam Sorc Build

Realized we don't have any recent stam sorc builds on here, so I thought I'd type mine out. I'm few thousand dps away from top of the line, but I can hit 39k 6 Million dummy solo parses(no major fracture, no orbs) regularly.*I'm currently doing th...
Small Torin 111d
Torin11498Small Duck 5d
Sorcerer

Super Simple Sorc

This build is based on having very high light attack damage. It is NOT a pet sorc build. We use the sets Queen's Elegance, Destruction Mastery, and Zaan/Ilambris. (vMA inferno staff recommended but you can double bar either of these sets)Here's my...
Small Marteene 10d
Marteene156Small Marteene 10d
Sorcerer

Sorcerer gearing question

I just made level 50 (433 champ points) with my sorc. I'm really enjoying it, but now I need to get gear. I have not really done much in the way of gear hunting (ever) so I have some questions. My current plan is to get a bunch of Necropotence ...
Member avatar small Squatch9 12d
Squatch9490Small Lenore 12d
Sorcerer

Vauge plan for build

Well,seeing as bound aegis has been nerfed I went on a google frenzy...this is what I came up withGear Queens elegense 50% of gear Necropotence other half,@cos its all i have lying about :PAnd from Alcast/Dottz/Deltia spells and skills for using...
Small Hepzebah 27d
Hepzebah4147Small Hepzebah 18d
Sorcerer

OK with the 2hd changes a WHOLE lot of new gearing options opened up...

So with the pending changes where 2hd will count as 2 set items for bonus, this opens up a lot more gearing options.For my pet build sorc I am torn. Which do you think works better 2x Ilambris, 5x Necro and 5x Acuity OR using Julianos instead of ...
Small HuntGod 75d
HuntGod5236Small Throm the First 73d
Sorcerer

Hit lvl 36,gear question

I have the bits/mats and Torin has been helping me by making the gear so 36 is covered,but do I need to change at lvl 46 to ebon thread gear,and should I get the mats. for legendery ?Also Staves,what should I trait them,I have googled this but eve...
Small Hepzebah 96d
Hepzebah6189Small Hepzebah 95d
Sorcerer

Pet Summoner Build

This build is no longer up to date and will not be updated to the current patches! I can answer questions but I have been working on my MAGBLADE and thats what will have updated info. So I get on the forums daily and I never see any new or even up...
Small Marteene 155d
Marteene32926Small Marteene 110d
Sorcerer

Checking viability of build I found,also advice,tips needed

Build: http://deltiasgaming.com/eso-magic-sorcerer-dps-build/#Group Think its pretty solid but best to checkIm a first time player of ESO,I do read up a lot,but some stuff may be out of date,love my little mage though ,high elf,atm lvl 7 my only c...
Small Hepzebah 138d
Hepzebah6189Small Hepzebah 136d
Sorcerer

Is there any point on equipping a Sorcerer...

in heavy armor to add protection??? Just restarting the game after a long while back although I started in beta.Thanks!!
Small @Fhaol 175d
@Fhaol7213Small Oakos 141d
Sorcerer

Magicka Sorcerer Pet DPS

Build Details:Here is the what I believe is the ideal setup, which is different from the setup that I'm currently using. THIS SETUP IS THEORETICAL. FOR A PERSONALLY TESTED PRACTICAL SETUP SEE THE NEXT POST.Head - Iceheart's Guise/Slimecraw's Gui...
Member avatar small TheZeroDivide 298d
TheZeroDivide3172Small HuntGod 179d
Sorcerer

Looking for a Sorc Magicka Levelling build...

Just coming back to the game and new to guild...I looked through the threads here and only saw a Stam Sorc Levelling build.Can anyone direct me to, suggest or outline a good levelling build for Magicka Sorc, would prefer to build around destro sta...
Small HuntGod 204d
HuntGod6202Small Dantos Vanroe 200d
Sorcerer

Sorc build challange

No I'm not rolling an alt, its for a friend....settle down all of you!Give me the foundation for a Sorc build (mag or stam) including gear that can pull 18k+ DPS with only one bar and no weaving/canceling.ANNNNNNND GO!
Small Oakos 226d
Oakos 173Small Oakos 226d
Sorcerer

Non-Meta Stam Sorc Build

Its very... different. But tons of fun!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUxs5t4k9w8
Small Static 281d
Static185Small Static 281d
Sorcerer

Sorc Tank

Been working on this tank for a while now. I started out using Thunderbugs and Stormknight sets and that was fun for a bit. However I then wanted to use my sorcerer for more than just being a tank and the way I had to set up my skills and all to b...
Member avatar small Capt Hastings 334d
Capt Hastings5140Member avatar small Capt Hastings 334d
Sorcerer

Cancer Stam Sorc PvP - Metastatic 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckWqcJPGxJw
Small Static 1y
Static195Small Static 1y
Sorcerer

Stam Sorc PVP build for Morrowind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkvSWf3pWjo
Small Static 1y
Static296Small Sallington 1y
Sorcerer

Stam Sorc "Triple Threat" everything PVE!

Long awaited, much procrastinated, here is my Stam Sorc pve build!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N76ce7yVm4&feature=youtu.be
Small Static 1y
Static5202Small Qizax 1y
Sorcerer

Destro/Resto Light Armor Magicka Sorc PvP [Homestead]

Skills:DestroEndless FuryCrystal FragsCrushing ShockHardened WardHaunting CurseDawnbreaker of Smiting(U)RestoStreakDaedric TombDark ConversionHarness MagickaHealing WardLight's Champion (U) [morph of Pancea, the resto ultimate]Current Item set:5x ...
Small Rylii 1y
Rylii2129Small Rylii 1y
Sorcerer

Stam Sorc PvP build

Does anyone have a good build for this? I'm using this for PvE http://deltiasgaming.com/eso-stamina-sorcerer-dps-build/#SoloThere is a PvP page but it's light on details and I'm still new to Sorcing.
Small Rith Varro 1y
Rith Varro168Small Rith Varro 1y
Sorcerer

Heavy Armor Magicka Sorc (pvp) [One Tamriel]

There are so many stam classes especially sorcs these days that it is time to make a different build that generates hate since it's not the 'meta'. Screw all the veli-viper-black rose cancer builds was my intention with this build.Skills:DestroEn...
Small Rylii 1y
Rylii8201Small Rylii 1y