Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 5
General Discussion

[Pinned] "X UP" April 2018 POST HERE & Pt Totals

POINTSGROUP PLAY PVE:Any 4-man dungeon with all Vanquish Members (screen of last boss) 10 pts ea member (3 max per day)Participation in MNM (Monday Night Madness) – 15 pts. (screenshot at start time. PLEASE screen of Party Window)Participation in ...
Small Duck 27d
Duck952543Small Squeetard 6h
General Discussion

[Pinned] "X UP!" A new points system for Vanquish!

NOTE: This is a TEST RUN that will run throughout the month of April. Point values, prizes, maximum values may change when/if the event goes live. “X UP!” is all about bring Vanquish member together no matter what level they are. All events whe...
Small Duck 27d
Duck6349Small Duck 15d
General Discussion

[Pinned] RECIPES of VANQUISH ---

In visiting on TeamSpeak while running Saturday Morning Smackdown, it was mentioned that we should have a recipe thread? So, let's see if this takes off or not.... share away!
Small Spritely Green 22d
Spritely Green9309Small Ma'ura Kivadni 20d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Abbreviations and Glossary for ESO

Don't want to embarrass yourself by asking your jargon jabbering mate what the hell they just said? I think this list covers most everything.Abbreviations and Glossary for The Elder Scrolls Online, that introduces you to common terminology used in...
Small Last Tono 96d
Last Tono4187Small Koshk 96d
General Discussion

[Pinned] ARMOR SET - Spreadsheet

CLICK ME!
Small Spritely Green 110d
Spritely Green4228Small Duck 105d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Sunshine Daydream's Guide to Starting Out in ESO

This has to be the best ESO reference page I've ever seen. Sunshine Daydream's Guide to ESOupdated for Clockwork CityThe sections include: Guide to Starting Out in ESO Guides for Character Development Essential Quests Guide to Cra...
Small Meg 110d
Meg5259Small Chrispi Critters 109d
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Ska'vyn Exchange - Our Sister Trading Guild

Hey Folks!I'm editing this post quite a bit to reflect all of the changes that have happened over the past 18 months. Enjoy!---I often hear people muttering questions about what it is, exactly, that I do as an Officer in Vanquish - heck, I'm sure ...
Small Ixtyr Falavir 2y
Ixtyr Falavir361337Small Oakos 147d
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Top 25 Best Addons For The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind

Heyya Vanquish!About a year ago, I wrote a pair of fairly in-depth guides to some of the best third-party addon programs available to us as PC/Mac players in The Elder Scrolls Online. Unfortunately, the old website I wrote those on has long since ...
Small Ixtyr Falavir 333d
Ixtyr Falavir23846Small Ixtyr Falavir 193d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Latency Improvement !

Not sure where this should go in the forums so I'll just drop it right here.I've been looking at ways to improve my dps and realized my computer is probably holding me back. I'm going to order a 1060 vid card and was talking to Rylii about it when...
Small Azazel 1y
Azazel 6262Small Duck 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Recruitment Links (Say a hello and bump on occasion!)

ESO main forums: HERE
Small Oakos 2y
Oakos0274Small Oakos 2y
General Discussion

The 13 Best Western Movies and TV Shows on Netflix Right Now

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/zmg7e4/the-13-best-western-movies-and-tv-shows-on-netflix-in-april-2018?Looks like a good list.
Small Jade Creaks 1d
Jade Creaks327Small Meg 1h
General Discussion

Friday Night Fights 4/20

Good fun folks, thanks to all those who came out for FNF IC edition! Couple of great fights, zerg clears and of course, shenanigans and drinks! This poor fella... stood as still as he could in the corner but has no chance against the full fury of...
Small Oakos 1d
Oakos 122Small Oakos 1d
General Discussion

Some Kindle books and game Freebies today (4.21.18)

https://smile.amazon.com/article/read-the-world? - good for three days from today - 8 booksWitcher - enhanced edition at GOG: http://www.epicbundle.com/article/game-for-free-the-witcher-enhanced-edition? go under "How do you get this free game?...
Small Jade Creaks 1d
Jade Creaks110Small Jade Creaks 1d
General Discussion

Do we need tanks?

I was chatting with Lenore et. al. the other day when we were doing a dungeon run, and the topic came up. I started playing ESO in closed beta, and in between two breaks, always played as a tank. Prior to that , I tanked for about half of the prev...
Small Tarkania 5d
Tarkania598Small Savina 5d
General Discussion

On a personal note ....

So, over the Holiday weekend I sat down with our kids to discuss our Living Will..... gotta do that when you start getting older.I clearly told them my wishes that when it came time, I did not want to be left in a vegetative state dependant on...
Small Spritely Green 20d
Spritely Green5177Small Mutha lover 9d
General Discussion

Minor changes and an addition to our Code of Conduct

Hey folks, copy and paste from our Code of Conduct thread, minor tweaks and the addition of a Vanquish Bank Protocol to clear up any confusion for our newer members!Welcome to Vanquish We have a simple focus here at Vanquish and that is to do more...
Small Oakos 20d
Oakos 9265Small Mutha lover 9d
General Discussion

Feeling sad after kicked from dungeon

Yesterday I got kicked out of my first PUG dungeon as a healer...felt sad.I've definitely been learning and improving as a dungeon healer so my random dungeon finder dropped me into Blackheart Haven for the first time.Long story short--on two earl...
Small Finberry 17d
Finberry30702Small Sabretusks 9d
General Discussion

Levissa updates...

Hey gang!Wanted to give an update or two. Still around, not planning on going anywhere. Life has just kept me busy, especially with prepping for a new baby at the end of May. Will be around as able. Hope to see y'all in game!
Small Levissa 11d
Levissa153Small Levissa 11d
General Discussion

Oh...hello...Savina

Small Oakos 26d
Oakos 23575Small Sabretusks 11d
General Discussion

Things I find on the internet.

A thing.
Small Last Tono 15d
Last Tono273Small HuntGod 14d