Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] "X UP" JUNE 2018 POST HERE & Pt Totals

GROUP PLAY PVE:Any 4-man dungeon with all Vanquish Members (screen of last boss) 15 pts ea member (3 max per day)Participation in MNM (Monday Night Madness) – 15 pts. (screenshot at start time. PLEASE screen of Party Window)Participation in SMS (S...
Small Duck 16d
Duck36459Small Duck 6h
General Discussion

[Pinned] Screenshot of the Week

Each week I will be rewarding (Gifting) 10 Crown repair kits to whom ever posts the best screenshot and caption to go along with it! Your screenshot's theme is entirely up to you, it may be comical or it may be serious, it may display an achievem...
Small Oakos 18d
Oakos 22466Small Oakos 3d
General Discussion

[Pinned] RECIPES of VANQUISH ---

In visiting on TeamSpeak while running Saturday Morning Smackdown, it was mentioned that we should have a recipe thread? So, let's see if this takes off or not.... share away!
Small Spritely Green 78d
Spritely Green14619Small LlawlietW 12d
General Discussion

[Pinned] "X UP!" A new points system for Vanquish!

GOING LIVE for the Month of May “X UP!” is all about bring Vanquish member together no matter what level they are. All events where points are given can be done whether you are Level 10 or Champion Point Level.“X UP” is simple to do. There are ...
Small Duck 83d
Duck10727Small Duck 47d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Abbreviations and Glossary for ESO

Don't want to embarrass yourself by asking your jargon jabbering mate what the hell they just said? I think this list covers most everything.Abbreviations and Glossary for The Elder Scrolls Online, that introduces you to common terminology used in...
Small Last Tono 152d
Last Tono4347Small Koshk 152d
General Discussion

[Pinned] ARMOR SET - Spreadsheet

CLICK ME!
Small Spritely Green 166d
Spritely Green4396Small Duck 161d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Sunshine Daydream's Guide to Starting Out in ESO

This has to be the best ESO reference page I've ever seen. Sunshine Daydream's Guide to ESOupdated for Clockwork CityThe sections include: Guide to Starting Out in ESO Guides for Character Development Essential Quests Guide to Cra...
Small Meg 166d
Meg5439Small Chrispi Critters 166d
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Ska'vyn Exchange - Our Sister Trading Guild

Hey Folks!I'm editing this post quite a bit to reflect all of the changes that have happened over the past 18 months. Enjoy!---I often hear people muttering questions about what it is, exactly, that I do as an Officer in Vanquish - heck, I'm sure ...
Small Ixtyr Falavir 2y
Ixtyr Falavir361904Small Oakos 203d
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Top 25 Best Addons For The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind

Heyya Vanquish!About a year ago, I wrote a pair of fairly in-depth guides to some of the best third-party addon programs available to us as PC/Mac players in The Elder Scrolls Online. Unfortunately, the old website I wrote those on has long since ...
Small Ixtyr Falavir 1y
Ixtyr Falavir231404Small Ixtyr Falavir 249d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Latency Improvement !

Not sure where this should go in the forums so I'll just drop it right here.I've been looking at ways to improve my dps and realized my computer is probably holding me back. I'm going to order a 1060 vid card and was talking to Rylii about it when...
Small Azazel 1y
Azazel 6442Small Duck 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Recruitment Links (Say a hello and bump on occasion!)

ESO main forums: HERE
Small Oakos 3y
Oakos0395Small Oakos 3y
General Discussion

Mostly to get Throm motivated and out there in his new Jeep! (Few pics from Oakos's Rl adventures)

Sorry I have been out of game for a few days, just got back from a fun solo adventure, few shots below!Adventure awaits! A guy, his Jeep and his dog head down the "open" roadMy Hell Hound surveys the forest for small tasty and fuzzy snacks! (from...
Small Oakos 1h
Oakos 210Small Throm the First 1h
General Discussion

Twitter request for Recruitment info from Bethesda

https://twitter.com/TESOnline/status/1008010413013979136?s=19If it's something that you'd like to do.
Small Naefr 1d
Naefr242Small Squeetard 17h
General Discussion

Sorry for not being very active atm

My net provider has still not fixed my service,atm for a week its been 1mbps DL,similer upload,I am changing service providers but thats going to be the 23rd :/
Small Hepzebah 2d
Hepzebah341Small Hepzebah 1d
General Discussion

Out of game till Sunday evening

Packing up the Jeep and headed to the mountains after work tomorrow, solo trip, will try not to die! Back Sunday, don't burn the place down!
Small Oakos 3d
Oakos 12104Small Sabretusks 2d
General Discussion

Jewelry Crafting Table Winner is @SirJake990

At an impromptu Cloudrest Trial last evening we put everyone's name in a hat that wanted to participate in a drawing for ajewelry crafting table. The winner is @SirJake990! Congratulations Jake!!!!!!!!
Small Lenore 6d
Lenore456Member avatar small Nifka 5d
General Discussion

Quitting ESO

When Elder Scrolls VI drops!!! Lol made you look😆https://youtu.be/BQcnDNd3P7Q
Small Tarkania 6d
Tarkania480Small Lawlesslass 5d
General Discussion

#BE3 Twitch Extension

https://bethesda.net/en/article/3K92m0xeUMyqKEuQ8sUqSw/announcing-our-be3-twitch-extension?utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=SocialMediaOn June 10, our fourth annual E3 Showcase (#BE3) promises an exciting first look at future titles from our studio...
Small Naefr 10d
Naefr239Small Naefr 5d
General Discussion

Gearing question

Now that I have this awesome set of level 16 gear (thank you Oakos!) ... at what point should I be looking to replace it, i.e. are there semi-established tiers along the way to 50? I see that at 50 there's a 160CP threshold apparently for that nex...
Small Naefr 16d
Naefr8127Small Naefr 7d
General Discussion

Taking a step back

Partially due to being pretty busy this week and next weekend, i'm going to take a short break. Cya'll later in the month!
Small Tarkania 7d
Tarkania252Small Naefr 7d