Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Hex's "Band"
OOC Discussion

[Pinned] Hex's "Band"

So a while back, I came up with the idea to create a band to make goofy songs about pretty much anything; I call us (it's just me, really) The Struggle Monkeys. Until now, the only songs I've completed involve video games. This one is about Dark...
Small Hex Iskalien 170d
Hex Iskalien131137Member avatar small Vitio77 9d
OOC Discussion

[Pinned] Colby's Guide to laying pipe - with pictures

Hey folks. The teacher in me wanted to share a quick demonstration on how to lay some 4 inch pipe. I am not a master by any means and I would imagine this guide could help anyone lay larger pipe, but alas, mine is only 4 inches. The good news i...
Small Colby 332d
Colby273954Member avatar small Vitio77 9d
OOC Discussion

[Pinned] MUST be signed in to see the Members Only Forum

This is a reminder to all Vanquish members that they MUST be signed in to the Forums to see the "Members Only" section of the forums. If you are only seeing the 4 forums that are under the "Public Forums" header......you might want to sign in so ...
Small Savina 90d
Savina1353Small Savina 90d
OOC Discussion

[Pinned] Ik's Guide to Crusty Bread aka The Curious Caper of Justi's Crusty Bread

Hello there, frenemies,It's time for my second mini guide to useless useful things, and today we're talking Crusty Bread:(As an aside, I'll be sharing some pretty 1337 pro tips today, and as much as you all want to immediately run out and spread t...
Small Ikusa 1y
Ikusa277619Small Oakos 251d
OOC Discussion

A question of morals

So let's say you have an Uncle Jack, and he has a horse farm. When you were younger he'd take you riding. Naturally he'd have to assist you up and down on the horses until you were of an age and size to be able to ride without his assistance.So ...
Small Naefr 5d
Naefr20224Small Mersy 7h
OOC Discussion

Please recommend a new t.v. series to watch

I'm all out of TV shows to watch.I'm all caught up on these and need something else to binge watch...Altered CarbonBlack MirrorChildhood's EndColonyContinuumDark MatterDefianceDollhouseExtantFireflyKilljoysLost in SpaceSalvationStar Trek: Discover...
Small Meg 39d
Meg34685Small Kratuk 8h
OOC Discussion

Hello again!

Hey all!Kinda went missing for a bit due to college and life, but I finally have time for games again. I was just wondering if I could get an invite back to the guild in ESO. Thanks! :)
Small Evey 13d
Evey484Small Savina 13d
OOC Discussion

Thank you

Hi Vanquish,As some of you know, I have been planning to move to China after graduating university to hopefully launch a successful business. I will be flying this Monday, which means that not only will my time-zone completely change, but I will a...
Small LingRanLi 120d
LingRanLi321300Small LingRanLi 19d
OOC Discussion

Az, here's your tentacle duct tape mummy...

As you requested 7 (more than 7) colors. I realized halfway through I could've done it by hand quicker, but I totally forgot we had a scanner. Slow going with a mouse and all. :PEnjoy.Tentacle duct tape mummy (or Tee 'Em for short) is a happy litt...
Small MilkRaven 24d
MilkRaven8171Small Qizax 23d
OOC Discussion

Extra Life - join up!

Greetings, Starfighters! You have been chosen to defend the universe from the Kodan Armada and hospital bills!!!I would like to formally invite one and all to join the Extra Life gaming fundraiser group I'm running this year called The Puzzle Guru...
Small Tarkania 23d
Tarkania145Small Tarkania 23d
OOC Discussion

Post yer Plants!

Feel free to share you gardens, flower pots, lawn you name it! I'll start things off with sharing pics of my beauties over the years.
Small Vetericus 38d
Vetericus12299Small Naefr 24d
OOC Discussion

Unity 3D software

Does anyone have any experience with this program?Just getting my toes wet, but would like to know about importing models and Player spawn points for multiplayer.Can meet up in TS if u want to keep your fingers!!!
Small Mutha lover 29d
Mutha lover385Small Mutha lover 29d
OOC Discussion

Marvel Universe Live! Age of Heroes

We went to see Marvel Universe Live: Age of Heroes today! Early birthday present for my son, and my friend's partner's daughter. My son will be 5 on 6/17, she turns 4 a couple weeks later. My son wanted to go as Iron Man, so I ordered him a costum...
Small sidhel 50d
sidhel2108Small sidhel 50d
OOC Discussion

Lenore's Texas Bluebonnet Road Trip - Bellville Texas

An old friend from high school and I took a road trip up through the country side near were she lives. All kinds of wild flowers were in bloom. We enjoyed lunch a the Funky Art Cafe where the menu was fabulously sophisticated, very laid back, and...
Small Lenore 72d
Lenore6297Small Tarkania 52d
OOC Discussion

Lake near Squeetard's house

Hey Squee,This photograph is hanging in the public library in Tucson. This lake is in Jasper National Park in Canada.Have you been there?My last goal in life is to visit such a beautiful place.Finberry
Small Finberry 57d
Finberry7198Small Exxis 56d
OOC Discussion

So Annoying

Small Throm the First 60d
Throm the First3168Small Mutha lover 59d
OOC Discussion

Best Day Ever!

Small Meg 61d
Meg4151Small HuntGod 60d
OOC Discussion

The Fifth Season

I was wandering the sci-fi section of Barnes and Noble hoping for a miracle. A great book is hard to find for me. Then I spotted The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin. Something jogged my memory--oh yeah, that trilogy has won two Hugo awards.I scooped...
Small Finberry 62d
Finberry282Small Squeetard 62d
Meg5217Small Last Tono 72d
OOC Discussion

Dan's Stam PvP Builds

Moved to the Class & Build Disscussions Forum:Your text to link here...
Member avatar small Rhal Oakley 79d
Rhal Oakley1104Member avatar small Rhal Oakley 79d