Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
OOC Discussion

[Pinned] MUST be signed in to see the Members Only Forum

This is a reminder to all Vanquish members that they MUST be signed in to the Forums to see the "Members Only" section of the forums. If you are only seeing the 4 forums that are under the "Public Forums" header......you might want to sign in so ...
Small Savina 34d
Savina1171Small Savina 34d
OOC Discussion

[Pinned] Colby's Guide to laying pipe - with pictures

Hey folks. The teacher in me wanted to share a quick demonstration on how to lay some 4 inch pipe. I am not a master by any means and I would imagine this guide could help anyone lay larger pipe, but alas, mine is only 4 inches. The good news i...
Small Colby 276d
Colby212822Small Brisces 42d
[Pinned] Hex's "Band"
OOC Discussion

[Pinned] Hex's "Band"

So a while back, I came up with the idea to create a band to make goofy songs about pretty much anything; I call us (it's just me, really) The Struggle Monkeys. Until now, the only songs I've completed involve video games. This one is about Dark...
Small Hex Iskalien 114d
Hex Iskalien12769Small HuntGod 85d
OOC Discussion

[Pinned] Ik's Guide to Crusty Bread aka The Curious Caper of Justi's Crusty Bread

Hello there, frenemies,It's time for my second mini guide to useless useful things, and today we're talking Crusty Bread:(As an aside, I'll be sharing some pretty 1337 pro tips today, and as much as you all want to immediately run out and spread t...
Small Ikusa 310d
Ikusa275623Small Oakos 195d
OOC Discussion

Lake near Squeetard's house

Hey Squee,This photograph is hanging in the public library in Tucson. This lake is in Jasper National Park in Canada.Have you been there?My last goal in life is to visit such a beautiful place.Finberry
Small Finberry 24h
Finberry774Small Exxis 5m
OOC Discussion

So Annoying

Small Throm the First 4d
Throm the First398Small Mutha lover 3d
OOC Discussion

Best Day Ever!

Small Meg 5d
Meg488Small HuntGod 4d
OOC Discussion

The Fifth Season

I was wandering the sci-fi section of Barnes and Noble hoping for a miracle. A great book is hard to find for me. Then I spotted The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin. Something jogged my memory--oh yeah, that trilogy has won two Hugo awards.I scooped...
Small Finberry 6d
Finberry245Small Squeetard 6d
OOC Discussion

Lenore's Texas Bluebonnet Road Trip - Bellville Texas

An old friend from high school and I took a road trip up through the country side near were she lives. All kinds of wild flowers were in bloom. We enjoyed lunch a the Funky Art Cafe where the menu was fabulously sophisticated, very laid back, and...
Small Lenore 16d
Lenore4171Small Spritely Green 16d
Meg5131Small Last Tono 16d
OOC Discussion

Thank you

Hi Vanquish,As some of you know, I have been planning to move to China after graduating university to hopefully launch a successful business. I will be flying this Monday, which means that not only will my time-zone completely change, but I will a...
Small LingRanLi 64d
LingRanLi19721Small Lenore 16d
OOC Discussion

Dan's Stam PvP Builds

Moved to the Class & Build Disscussions Forum:Your text to link here...
Member avatar small Rhal Oakley 23d
Rhal Oakley177Member avatar small Rhal Oakley 23d
OOC Discussion

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live)

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkM71JPHfjkSkyrim - The Dragonborn Comes - Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra / Sabina Zweiackerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXD6FRZtn...
Small Meg 36d
Meg6196Small Meg 23d
OOC Discussion

Seeing Ready Player One this weekend

Off to the movies to see Ready Player One this weekend. I absolutely loved the book. Anyone else?Finberry
Small Finberry 24d
Finberry7169Small HuntGod 24d
OOC Discussion

No longer in Guild but would like to get back in.

Greetings everyone, I was in vanquish and signed back on today for the first time in awhile to get back into ESO and realized I know longer was a member. I believe the main reason is due to inactivity but I am not completely sure, not sure what ot...
Member avatar small Farokh 27d
Farokh4149Small Oakos 26d
OOC Discussion

Due to ,Ahem,recent expenses...

I can't renew my ESO+ till the 29th...Drat !
Small Hepzebah 35d
Hepzebah7299Small Duck 27d
OOC Discussion

Whats the easiest luxury furnishing vendor to access ?

I tried in VVardenfell,but only vendors I could find either won't sell me stuff or its just junk ?And I really wanted those candlesticks,I blame google for showing me stuff :P
Small Hepzebah 50d
Hepzebah12402Small Hepzebah 44d
OOC Discussion

Haven't been a member that long but needed to vent...

Was notified this morning that my mother passed...tied for worst day of my life, dad passed, January 10, 2015. Spoke with her on Saturday and had plans for this friday, so this caught me completely off guard, she was only 66.Anyway, been drinking...
Small HuntGod 54d
HuntGod19806Small Lenore 47d
OOC Discussion

Witchcraft !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITYpA8NYrao
Small Azazel 51d
Azazel 6231Small HuntGod 49d
OOC Discussion

Father and Son - So adorable.

Short video clip of a Dalmatian and puppy found on Reddit:Father and Son
Small Meg 52d
Meg198Small Meg 52d