Notify Message
Forums
#13797239 Jun 18, 2018 at 06:47 PM
Member
18 Posts
Took me reading it a couple of times.... then I got it....

I use to be a 😇 , until hanging around Oakos for so many years. Oakos you have corrupted my mind!
Quote
#13797348 Jun 19, 2018 at 12:09 AM
Administrato...
1718 Posts
#13797239 Zee wrote:

Took me reading it a couple of times.... then I got it....

I use to be a 😇 , until hanging around Oakos for so many years. Oakos you have corrupted my mind!



GET YOUR ASS BACK IN GAME!
Quote
#13797443 Jun 19, 2018 at 03:10 AM
Member
3 Posts
I totally needed the explanation ... so disappointed in myself lol
Quote
#13797527 Jun 19, 2018 at 05:11 AM
Administrato...
1114 Posts
Bri, wouldn’t worry about it. We won when it came to morals.
"Think not of the problem... But of a Solution!"
Quote
#13797936 Jun 19, 2018 at 03:22 PM
Member
1013 Posts
Morals? Are those the things you add to cookies to make them delicious?


-Always outmanned, never outgunned-
Quote
#13797945 Jun 19, 2018 at 03:33 PM
Administrato...
695 Posts
#13797936 Rylii wrote:

Morals? Are those the things you add to cookies to make them delicious?



Of course not Ryli! I know you have been to the dentist. Morals are your back teeth. The big fuckers
Quote
#13798064 Jun 19, 2018 at 08:14 PM
Administrato...
1718 Posts
#13797945 Colby wrote:

#13797936 Rylii wrote:

Morals? Are those the things you add to cookies to make them delicious?



Of course not Ryli! I know you have been to the dentist. Morals are your back teeth. The big fuckers


The ones we get removed as we become adults?
Quote
#13798402 Jun 20, 2018 at 09:37 AM
Member
14 Posts
No. I think morals are the things that get painted on a wall. ;) like in that chapel in italy.
Quote
#13798491 Jun 20, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Administrato...
1114 Posts
Isn’t it what you try to raise to increase productivity?
"Think not of the problem... But of a Solution!"
Quote
#13798644 Jun 20, 2018 at 03:10 PM
Member
1013 Posts
#13798064 Oakos wrote:

#13797945 Colby wrote:

#13797936 Rylii wrote:

Morals? Are those the things you add to cookies to make them delicious?



Of course not Ryli! I know you have been to the dentist. Morals are your back teeth. The big fuckers


The ones we get removed as we become adults?


Removed? Crap, I never had them. This is why I got married, I'm hoping to ride the coattails to the promised land cause we all know I'm burning solo.


-Always outmanned, never outgunned-
Quote